Tuesday, July 24, 2007

So I went and opened my big mouth...

Will I EVER learn? Of what do I speak? I happened to mention that I was amazed that I had managed to post daily since I began this blog. CURSES! Whenever I make a statement like that it is sure to immediately work against me. If I say, "Wow, we've been well for a long time." we'll end up with colds the next day. If I say, "Boy, the baby sure has a good sleep pattern." She'll stay awake all day long and have a restless night! Mark would laugh at this because it ALWAYS happens. I don't know why I don't learn from this. It TRULY never fails (except for when I make a statement like I just made)!!! I am not at all the superstitious type but this is ridiculous!

Anyhow, I am back. I will make no promises and I will try not to toot my own horn when I have a good posting streak from now on.

We had a nice weekend. The weather was only in the 90's so we were able to get out and have some fun. We went to the Howard Amon park two nights in a row; Friday and Saturday! Friday the kids just played and played on the equipment and then Saturday they played the whole time in the wading pool. That was fun because it wasn't crowded. The park is really nice in the evening since there are not nearly as many people/kids there as during the day. While they all played I walked around with the baby. Lets see...on Saturday Mark, Az, & Avi also went out in the canoe for a 30 minute paddle around Bateman Island. The kids brought back some lovely cattails and had big fun.

On Sunday Mark's Mom came for a visit. She always brings lots of fun projects and books for the kids. They really look forward to her coming. She stays in a hotel so everyone gets to enjoy a swim. Liberty & I just watched & took photos from the sideline. The kids had a blast. I can't believe how brave they are in the water! They'll be swimming without flotation aids in just a few more visits to the pool I think. Anyhow Grandma "E", as the kids call her, left Mon. after lunch.

Now, speaking of Monday, we'll revisit the sickness post since Avi was running a fever all Sun. night & Monday. She crawled into bed with us Sun. night and was so hot...even her feet were burning up. Anyhow she was feeling very sick & feverish all Monday but the fever is gone today so I won't need to call Dr. Frazer after all. We still have the lingering cold symptoms but are on the mend I believe.

I need to sign off for now. Time to get the baby to sleep & CLEAN THIS HOUSE!!! iF YOU NOTICE ANY ERRORS IT WAS most likely DUE TO ONE HANDED TYPING. Hopefully not a feeble mind. It's difficult to do this w/baby in hand. More later... Oh I'm adding some pics via Picasa. We'll see how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment