Monday, July 16, 2007

SICKO...

Or rather, SICKOS.
No...nothing at all to do with Michael Moore (YUCK!).

This morning Azriel came into my bed saying he was hot and didn't feel well. Sure enough, he had a fever and a cough. Another COLD??? We JUST all got over our colds with Mark being the last to have it and now a new round!!! Oh my gosh. Avigail is sick too and so is Liberty. I was up with her at 4 AM in the bathroom with all the hot water running to steam out her sinuses. She just couldn't really sleep for lack of breathing through her nose. It gets her really worked up when her little nose doesn't work. She's only 10.5 weeks old and is already getting her SECOND cold! And here we've had days and weeks hovering around 100 degrees outside. It seems that when it's hot out you shouldn't be getting colds, but apparently that's NOT the case. Fortunately I am feeling well enough to deal with three children who are under the weather.

Azriel is resting on the couch watching a show we picked up from the library called VOLTRON...it's some sort of older animated series which he has been enjoying on occasion. I guess it will be a day inside for us. I was hoping with the temperatures being in the 90's this week that we'd get out to the parks again. It has been TOO HOT to be out these last couple of weeks. We did go to the library last evening though. We got a whole new supply of books and shows for the week and the kids played in the water spray park for a long time. We came home and had Mediterranean Chicken cooked on the grill. Later in the week I'll write about my new feezer meals that I've been doing. It's WONDERFUL and saves so much time and frustration in each day. They are not pre-cooked freezer meals but rather all FRESH ingredients that are frozen and then taken out to thaw and cook each day. I'm loving it!

Baby needs me now so I'll end here for this post. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment