Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Shorty for now

Just put the baby down for a quick nap. I promised the kids I'd play with the Legos with them...who can build the tallest lego tower?! We shall see!!! Then Az wants to play who can build the biggest Lego tank...I'm guessing HE can! I'll try and take pics.

We had a quiet weekend for the most part. I mowed the front and back lawns. That always makes me feel so accomplished and gives immediate gratification for work. I love it! On Sunday we went 3 times to take a look at the Hydroplane races and Jet performances down on the Columbia river. We got great spots for viewing up on Canal Drive...it's right above the River...across the freeway, past the railroad tracks up the hill. So we, and a bunch of other folks, had the greatest view and it was FREE. That's the best part. Now we thought the kids would be more interested than they were. I found that I am not really interested in watching a bunch of hydros go round and round but I did enjoy the jet and plane performances. I can't imagine PAYING to see the boats race. How boring. I suppose that if you love crowds and a party atmosphere that that is what you would really be paying for. NO THANKS!

Off to LEGO land in our living room. More later and hopefully some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment