Tuesday, July 17, 2007

First Photo Offerings and a Link to more!

These are all pictures I took today, July 17, 2007. Here is a link to my photobucket JULY album that I just started today as well. http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k59/kdborgeson/July%202007/
If you have problems with the link just contact me and I will try and fix it.
We're just hanging out at home again today. My goal is to mow the front and back yards. I will have to wait until Liberty is done napping then I'll wear her in the front pack to mow and see how that will work out. I mowed plenty when she was in utero so maybe she'll find it a familiar thing and enjoy it?! I'd also like to get out to a park as well so the kids can run around. They still need to get that activity in even though they aren't feeling well. At least no one has a fever today. They just have the cough, or as Mark calls it, the "hack-n-wheeze". Speaking of Mark, he will be working late again so it's going to be a long day but we sure do appreciate the overtime. That's all for now folks. Have a great day!

This is little Liberty. She's wearing some patriotic garb but is all teary eyed at the state of things in our country. Ha ha.















Az and Avi are moving in a little TOO close for her comfort!
All THREE of my little ones together on the couch.










This is how Liberty sleeps during the day. She likes to have her face totally covered and to be swinging in the swing.
Last but not least, the fort, or rather boat, that the kids built in the living room this morning. We seem to have some sort of new fort each day in the living room. This usually consists of gathering every toy they have and hiding it in their fort. It's always too much for them to clean up later but never too much to make the mess in the first place. It gets frustrating as a mother but the clean up does happen eventually often accompanied by much whining. Now, if I could just learn how to train them to just joyfully pick up I'd feel like a successful parent. Whining makes me feel like I've failed. I'll be working on this one until I get it right or they move out of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment