Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sick Night. Busy Morning.

Well, the kids were coughing all night long. It was like a coughing symphony. During the times I was in there laying down with one one or the other of them the coughing went back and forth across the room in a kind of rhythm, as if they were playing off of each other's coughing. It was very sad and their sleep was, obviously, not very good. Neither was ours. Avi had the worst of it and I had Mark run to Rite Aid sometime after midnight. Now normally this would not have been a big deal but we had stayed up late and had to get up early. He went and got the Robitussin and I'm not sure if he ever really woke up on his journey to and from the store! Ha ha. Anyhow, it did help Avi finally get some needed rest without the coughing. It's weird, they seem to do OK during the day and are sick mostly at night. Now, Avi has had coughing since a month before the baby was born and there have been two coughing type colds during that time. I was thinking though that the kids must have some sort of allergy...maybe seasonal...maybe dust? I will have to get them in to see Ginger, aka Dr. Frazer, our wonderful ND and midwife!

Anyhow, following our exciting and sleepless night we had to get up early. I needed to have a shower before Mark left for work today so I could get ready for my friend to bring her little boy over for me to watch this AM. She had a job interview and her husband had been called away for duty for the Natl. Guard. Since they are new in town she didn't really have anyone else to turn to and I was glad to help out , considering the circumstances.

Right now the baby is sleeping, the children are playing in the living room, the dog is outside and I am, well, it's quite obvious where I am! I should have some photos to add later today or maybe tomorrow. It will depend on how the day goes. I NEED to get to Costco this week and Mark and Az have got to get their hair cut. I guess we'll do hair tonight and Costco tomorrow. I will post the new do's after they get done.

More later!
OH...and I was just being amazed that I've managed to post here daily since I began.

1 comment:

  1. 7/19/07

    Kim - I'm so sorry to hear the children are sick. Please let me know how they are doing. I will not come if that would be an extra hassle for you.

    Much love, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete