Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Privacy?

I attempted to make this a private blog for invitees only and only TWO of the people I invited signed up...this is out of like 30 or so folks. I had a couple of emails regarding problems viewing the blog so I just decided, FOR NOW, to make it public again. I have to rethink the whole privacy issue. Please feel free to comment as you read so that I know you've been here. I'd love to know who's actually viewing my efforts. It will encourage me to be diligent to update this regularly. Also, you can subscribe to the blog. There is a link at the bottom of it for subscribing. As a subscriber you will recieve an email anytime I update the blog. That way you only have to check back when there is something new posted.

Today is Pay Day. I have to figure out our finances for this period. We're doing the Dave Ramsey program and I am LOVING it. Here's a link to his site:
http://www.daveramsey.com/
I'm still trying to grasp the whole concept and it's getting easier each pay period as I put into practice what I am learning. Switching to CASH for things like groceries is a whole new world to me and is VERY helpful for spending wisely.

Did you check out the Web link on my side bar to my sis and her boyfriend's web site? They have some cool T's and bags for sale.

OK...baby is still asleep and the kids are occupied at present. My checkbook is balanced so now I should get OFF the computer and get my budget done for the next two weeks.

MORE LATER. Blessings to you...whoever you are.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimmy,
    I did get your invite and reigstered. I didn't make mine private because I figured no one will really care who doesn't know us and those who do it makes it easier to read and leave comments. Or hopefully it has. So far no problems. Glad to see you guys up and blogging. It makes it so much easier to stay caught up on everyone's news. ANd it is fun to see the kids growing. Pippin asks to see the baby. Looking forward to more.
    nani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim -

    I love the blog & the pictures. It will give me little "love shots" between my visits.

    Hope all is going well for you.
    Love, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete