Thursday, August 2, 2007

The last couple of days...

We went to the PARK OF DREAMS (two days in a row!) and the children played in the water park. They had big fun. Today when we arrived we met up with a friend and her child quite by surprise so that made the time extra nice. We are going to meet up there again tomorrow and have a picnic. That will be a fun diversion for a hot day.

The big news for today though is that we signed Azriel up for SOCCER! It was a bit late to join but the leader made an exception for us so he only missed one practice and the games start Saturday NEXT (not this one). It's through a church program called UPWARDS and we got in through Bethel Church in Richland. We still haven't found a home church yet so maybe we'll check it out this Sunday. It's a pretty big church though and I really prefer the smaller ones. Az is so excited about this and Avigail, well, she cried because she isn't old enough. I'm going to get her into some sort of tumbling class or something of that nature! I can't believe how quickly they are growing up! Az will be 5 in October & Avi will be 4 in September! Liberty has a way to go before she's even 1! I think it's odd that we start our children out at zero here. They should really be dated from the time of conception, at least in my opinion.

Markus Aurilious (as I Jokingly call him) is actually home at 6:30 PM! WOW! He's been leaving early and not coming home until 9PM this week. They've been installing the phone system for the city of Othello. It's the first BIG system (icluding 911 service, VOIP, etc.) that Mark has designed from the ground up. He's feeling pretty good about it today since he's all done!

Anyhow I'm outta here for now. I'm going to talk with my husband...

No comments:

Post a Comment