Friday, December 14, 2007

Liberty & Avi

 

 

 

Irresistible CUTENESS!

Oh...so for those who don't know I'll throw in tid bits of updates here and there...so it's going to be like a puzzle (only sometimes totally out of order and definitely missing some pieces...but you'll get an idea of the big picture).

We are all recovering from being sick. Another almost 3 weeks of illness in the Borgeson house. This makes for being sick SIX, count them, S-I-X, of the last 12 weeks!!! I know, it seems too ridiculous to be true, but alas, it IS! This time it was another coughing cold and Avi ended up the sickest this time. I did take them all in to see our doc, Ginger, who gave Avi antibiotics eventually when the homeopathic stuff just wasn't doing it for her. Then just when we were starting to feel human again I took the kids out to the Children's Museum here and met my friend Michelle and her son Erek. We had a BLAST and it was so good to talk to another human ADULT (besides my husband, mind you). Anyhow, I was feeling so good about this and everyone seemed well but that evening Az had a throwing up episode...in our bedroom, down the hall into the bathroom, out into the computer room; well, you get the idea. I was SURE we were now being invaded by the stomach bug BUT, turns out it was just a fluke. A random throwing up episode. THANK GOD! I had run out to get Gatorade and 7 UP. The kids are enjoying something other than water but really don't NEED to have their electrolytes replenished, thankfully. Anyhow, there is our little saga of yesterday and the last few weeks.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment