Monday, December 3, 2007

Creation of the Jesse Tree Ornaments

 

 

 

OK...I did this whole post ONCE already and lost it all. It's late and I've had no sleep so I'm not going to redo the whole thing! Anyhow, this past Thurs., Fri., and Sat. we worked on Jesse Tree ornaments. I'm starting the Jesse Tree CHRISTmas tradition with my children. My siblings do this with their children and now that mine are old enough I'm excited to begin as well. Ours are all hand done and rather large so they're going on a bigger tree, not the tabletop one I'd initially imagined. Anyhow, the kids diligently colored all of these except like 3, which I did. They sat for OVER AN HOUR and worked really hard on them and had such a good time. Then came the embellishments. OH BOY! Big excitement there. I finished them all up with a bit more glitz and glam and put the ribbon hangers on them. I think they turned out GREAT! It was such a fun time and a memorable experience, I think.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment