Friday, December 14, 2007

Better nighttime pictures would be nice!

Mark did an incredible job of lighting up the yard/house! These pics are blurry and DON'T even begin to show how cute it is. PLUS there's LOTS more lights in the backyard that aren't in these pictures but when you are driving by you get quite a nice eyeful of lights...

 

 


Oh, remind me to tell you the story of our colored lights. I'll try to do that this weekend. It's quite hilarious. I'm a white light person...Mark's a colored light person...BUT only red and green with the white! Ahhh...wait till you hear the story of miscommunication etc.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The lights are awesome!! Wish I could sit with Condi in the backyard & see the rest. And I gained 5 lbs just looking at the cookies.

    Perhaps Az enjoyed the building part of the gingerbread house. He's been practicing for years with every other kind of blocks.

    ReplyDelete