Monday, December 3, 2007

The EVE of Sickness was upon us...

So, all this swimming fun and then the next day Az came down with a cold. Started out with an earache (which we thought was from swimming initially) and moved on from there. Not just through his upper respiratory system but on to everyone else's as well. I have it the least and since I'm the MOM, that's a good thing. Avi seems to be the worst at present and the baby is pretty sick too. The coughing is horrid. Baby was up projectile vomiting all night after every attempt to feed her the bottle. NICE. Went through lots of cozies, bedding, and towels. Between the baby being up and fussy most of the night and the other kids getting up and down to be comforted all night long Mark and I barely got any rest at all. It was bad enough that Mark actually called in sick for the morning. He had to go to a meeting later in the day that was unavoidable. Mark has never called in sick in the almost three years we've been here (at least I don't think he has?!). Anyhow, we went to see Dr. Frazer, aka Ginger, and she gave us some homeopathic remedies for the kids. They are so sick with this cold/cough thing and are running fevers with it. She said if they don't improve in 48 hours with this treatment then she'll prescribe antibiotics. Hopefully they'll all be better in a day or so! Oh my. It's so sad when the little ones are so sick. So, from the start, this has been going on a full week now. I though everyone was getting better midway and then it took a turn for the worse yesterday. So, here we all are; a house full of sickies. Mark has it too and is not feeling well at all. Avi and him are on the couch. I had to take a break to help Avi. She was having a coughing fit and then threw up. We made it to the toilet thankfully! I know, you're probably thinking, "GEE, thanks for sharing all the details" but hey, it's my life and my blog. It's what's real and what's happening here in my house. Pray for us!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment