Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We're in the process of moving...

So, I've been a bit quiet here lately. I will post some fun pictures soon but I'm trying to pack in my spare moments and get utilities set up etc. I just thought I'd stop in and say, "HI, we haven't dropped off the face of the planet!". I forgot how much work this moving business was! I think we've set up some help to move this weekend. So hopefully we can get it all done. The NEXT weekend my Mom and Dad are coming out to help with the rental and get it ready to hand back over to my cousin. There's lots to do here with painting some walls, fixing a couple holes...and the list goes on. I want to give it back in as good or better condition than we got it in. Anyhow, our love to you all and stay tuned for the next update on the move...

No comments:

Post a Comment