Sunday, September 16, 2007

Don't Miss Out!

I have LOTS of pics and such posted so make sure you go back a page or two after this first one so that you don't miss anything. I guess I'm trying to make up for the days I didn't post anything. It's fun to post the little videos taken with the camera but it's too bad we don't have anything that records the sound as well. For now these will have to do. Maybe next year we can buy a snazzy new camera and video device that will include sound. My love and OUR love to the friends and family that may be reading this. Liberty is now asleep for the night in my lap and I need to put her in her bed. We've just started packing up the house for our impending move. We should have the keys and be totally closed on the 25th of this month. YAY!!! Nighty Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment