Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Presents

My Mom got all the kids gift bags. The boys got some Army guys and lizards. They were thrilled!

My sister, Courtney, helping Avi with the present she made for her. It was a handmade color by number set. She drew all the pictures herself (all horse scenes) and then wrapped the crayons in paper that had the number all over it! VERY WELL DONE and clever. I love that she spent her precious time creating such a lovely gift for Avi. Avi loves it and has begun to color some of one in. She didn't understand the whole color by number concept at first. Well, actually, I guess she DID. She just was quite literal in the translation and colored over all the numbers on the picture and not the whole item that the number was representing. SO there were little numbers with with their coordinating colors just covering the actual number. Once I explained the concept she corrected it! :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment