Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mark on the blog-o-sphere…

Well this is a first…
I just wanted to thank all of you who have done so much to help us get to this point in our lives at OUR first house together. I’ll start backwards in my thanks which seems entirely appropriate based on the way I have lived my life. ;-)
To the Wheeler family who just headed back home today from helping put the rental house back together, thank you so much.
To my Mother who came last week to help us with the kids and in doing so did a great job as the Activity Meister, we all say thanks.
To Cameron, who sacrificed a weekend of sailing to help us in exchange for pizza and a sore back, thank you and we owe you one.
To Jim, Nick and Craig, who helped me in the mighty task of moving all our stuff, thank you because without the blessing of your help, we would still be moving all those heavy things.
To those of you who have been praying for us, it is only with His help that we are together and here today.
To my wonderful wife, who did (and does) far more than she realizes, my love and gratefulness always. Thank you. I look forward to many years here with you.

1 comment: