Saturday, January 10, 2009

Playmobile Christmas Scene & Jack

We went to Dayton, WA the day after Thanksgiving and got to enjoy the Christmas kick off celebration there! If I could choose a small town around here that I'd LOVE to live in, it would be Dayton. I love that place. It oozes quaintness! Anyhow, they also have claim to the oldest existing train depot in the whole state. It was at that very antiquated train depot that they had a Christmas bazaar. I found this fully intact & unused Playmobile set for only $3.00!!! I couldn't NOT buy it. The kids were excited to put it together and I wanted a photo of the complete set before any pieces were lost. I'm proud to say that I still have the complete set and there's not a single piece missing. We'll get to have fun with it again next year!



And THIS, well, this is a picture of Jack before the largest of the birch trees came down. Sadly, we now have no trees in our front yard. But, no trees are better than two dead birch trees. We'll replant a single tree after we get a stump grinder out here so we can reclaim the yard! Isn't Jack a cute kitty?! He's my black version of Buster (the big grey kitty I had for nearly 18 years!).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment