Friday, February 15, 2008

Chillin' at the hotel in Newport



Can you tell the kids are watching network television? They're entranced. Scary. Glad we don't have it at home. I just thought these were funny pictures!


Oh...and now that Liberty just awoke from her afternoon nap I will be closing out my updating frenzy for NOW. I will try again later. I have so many pictures to share and catch you up with!!!

Yesterday we went out to the park for the first time in a while. We met some homeschooling friends there and the kids had fun running around and getting fresh air! OH yeah, and we got our tax returns today! That's exciting! Let's see...what else can I throw in before signing off??? Hmmm...not sure. We're going to get ready now and go seen Granner Selbia and maybe Aunt Adele. We bought them each a small pot of spring flower bulbs in bloom which will now be a belated Valentine gift. I haven't seen Aunt Adele since OCTOBER I think. Wow...that's ridiculous considering she's right down the road. Of course, with all the sickness we've had since then I can't very well visit people with comprimised immune systems! I can't believe how much sickness we've had here...5 colds and 2 flus since October. Fortunately everyone is WELL as PRESENT! Later...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment