Thursday, December 18, 2008

Homeschool Talent Show!

Yesterday was the annual talent show for our homeschool co-op! Avigail was in it with the preschool class. We sang Jesus Loves Me in English, Spanish, and Sign Language. The children did really well, much to my surprise! I guess the little ones really WERE paying attention in class. I thought Avi might be the only one singing and signing but they all made a great effort to do well in front of the crowd.

Azriel went up with his Spanish 1 class and they did the cutest, SILLIEST songs with motions. He did wonderfully! It was a most enjoyable act to sit through. It brought lots of laughter to the audience!

I wish I'd been able to get better pictures.
We were way in the back of the crowded room and it was very dimly lit so I had a problem with focus, not having practiced enough (or read enough of my manual) with my camera!

It ended up being a LOT of fun for all. We were there for about 2 and a half hours of performances and all the children/teens were fun to watch. A lot of brave and talented souls!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment