Monday, January 28, 2008

We FINALLY got some snow around here! When all was said and done yesterday we had 8 1/2 INCHES!!! So, I'm claiming "SNOW DAY" Blogs out for play time and firebuilding. That's my excuse for NOT updating by the end of the weekend, as promised. So, now to the work at hand...I WILL steadily work as I have time on updating this here blog!
Anyhow, it's still white and COLD out there. We did some sledding at a local, neighborhood park yesterday. We offered to go to the store for our elderly neighbors but they didn't need anything...but we went to the store anyhow just for a fun drive. It was pretty cool because we'd had an ice storm the night before with 1/4+ inch of solid ice coating EVERYTHING and then yesterday morning the ice fall turned to snow and snowed until the evening. It was SO lovely. We kept the fire built and the house was toasty warm and cozy.
Mark's off to work today. I hope he doesn't have to drive anywhere too far away! OK...now, I'm going to finish picking out the pictures I'm going to put on here. That will take a while~but keep checking back...


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Kimmy,
    wow 8 1/2 inches. That's awesome. We are pretty pleased with our 3 inches. I've been checking backk for the promised pictures. Will check again soon. Enjoy your snow.

    ReplyDelete